One of the ways that the Wyandotte Museums seeks to enrich the City of Wyandotte and its citizens is by providing access to the Museums' collection of local history archives. The Museum Archives contain photographs, letters, journals, records, yearbooks, and other unpublished materials from Wyandotte’s fascinating past.
Research into genealogy, historic buildings, businesses, and many other topics can be conducted at the Burns Home. Visitors can request information on specific topics which they will then be able to view in our public reading room. Access to the archives is by appointment. Please contact us to establish a time and date, along with your topic of inquiry.
Copies and photo scans are available for the fee’s listed below.
Regular Photocopies, up to 11” x 17”:
- $0.20 per copy
- For more than 20 copies, there is a $4.00 service fee and a turn-around time of two weeks.
- Prints: $2.00 per photo, up to 11” x 17’
- CD: $1.00 per photo, in addition to $1 for the CD (CD fee waived if researcher brings in own CD).
- There may be up to a four week turn-around time on photo scans
- Standard shipping rates apply.