The rustic cabin standing in Wyandotte’s historic Bishop Park was built in 1942 to serve as a meeting place for the Old Timer’s Club. Originally located closer to the water front, the building was the headquarters for the Wyandotte Centennial in 1954. In 1991, following a petition drive to save the historic structure, the city turned the building over to the Cultural and Historical Commission.  Outfitted for use, the Log Cabin is available for future generations to enjoy and can be rented the public for parties, picnics, and family gatherings.